Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goodreads

I joined goodreads. Like I have said before, I read when I have some free time; which, lately, is not much :)

On average, I read 4 books a year. What's nice about this website is that I can "save" the titles of the books that I would like to read. Also, I can read the reviews from those that have already read the book (also, using amazon reviews as another source).

This is a great site to look to as I search for my next travel book. Andy(my husband) and I always buy the Rick Steve's books, but we are always looking for another one that compliments his when we travel. This resource is invaluable, since both Andy and I take forever to make a decision as to what other travel book to bring with us.

My Name: Patty
User Name: Pkady
Email: sarkadyp@rbhs208.org

1 comment: