Thursday, January 28, 2010

Flickr







I made the above photo on one of the third party sites: Big Huge Labs. I used one of the photos from Flickr and chose the "blog header" to create this.

Whoa! This stuff keeps getting better and better! We can bookmark our pictures to delicious and Facebook and view other friend's photos. It was neat to see Jen W. picture of her jumping out of an airplane. Gorgeous photos of the zebra! What a cool experience, Jen!

Also, the library pictures look terrific! Great lighting, Alicia.

The photos are absolutely beautiful quality. I like that you don't have to change the size of the photos before uploading. I sometimes have to do that for snapfish and ALWAYS for Facebook. I also noticed that we can upload our photos from Flickr and send them to snapfish...awesome, considering it takes a long time for snapfish to upload any photos.

I uploaded the "teacher" picture (of me and two other teachers instructing professional educators on the design of a publication website) and my latest trip to New Orleans (we go there for the food)!

My user name is pkady

1 comment:

  1. Hey Patty! I'm glad you liked my photos! I also like your 17 things about me sidebar. I might have to steal that idea! What are some of your favorite Chicagoland restaurants?

    ReplyDelete